Tuesday 19 March 2013

Photographs of the Final Prints

I got the final designs printed in the digital dungeon for optimum quality. They have come out well - I opted for James' white matte stock as it brings out the colours a little better, (barely) visible below:


Here are the photographs that I took of the finals, and the digital enhancement that I carried out on photoshop to make them look more visually striking and generally more professional.





Below are the digitally enhanced images and a screenshot that shows some of the process involved, including changing the vibrance and saturation around the centre point (my poster) to make it stand out. I also doctored some of the visual kinks in the stock to make the poster look smoother and more impressionable.








No comments:

Post a Comment